Thursday, January 28, 2010

i am not good in english

Since my primary school i have problem to adopt other languages in my daily life..even every sentence i got problem to make it using the right grammar or whatever.so that no bombastic and super atic in my english..i will confused while using all those things..my english is sucked..to those do not understand what im trying to deliver,please try to make it clear or just shut up!!!


hahahaha...

suddendly,remember a scene in ADNAN SEMPIT.his english really bad too..but who cares???


*saya tak nak pisang berbuah dua kali - i don wan banana fruits two times...

what the real joke that make me cant stop laugh...
some advices to myself; i need to improve my english.. I MUST!!!!!




sorry for any mistakes...


sweetheart,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment